Thursday, August 19, 2010

Comment on Marcus Lau's blog

Hi readers, below will be my comments on Marcus Lau's blog -- http://blanketboymarcus.blogspot.com/ on the topic of "Success"

I feel that success is when I have accomplished a task which I have put in a lot of effort into. According to the dictionary, success is the attainment of wealth, position, honors, or the like. However, I take the same stand as Marcus and feel that this definition is not real success. Success requires hard work, while wealth can be attained in many ways, some which does not require any work at all. Therefore, I feel that the dictionary definition of success is unrealistic. All in all, everyone has different views on their own real success. I feel that no matter how many failures a person has faced, he will have successed even more times compared to his failures.

No comments:

Post a Comment