Thursday, August 19, 2010

Comment on Qing Zhou's blog

Hi readers, below will be my comments on Qing Zhou's blog -- http://ep9cfail-blog.blogspot.com/ on the topic of "Why can't people just show some support for the YOG"

After reading Qing Zhou's post, I feel quite shocked by the fact that our citizens do not show any support for the YOG. However, I think that the YOG came at the wrong time of the year, during students' test period, which then causes a lot of students unable to buy the tickets in case of a clash between a test and the YOG game. As the YOG games are played by teenagers around our age, I assume that it should be meant for us to watch. In my own opinion, I conclude that it is true that Singpore citizens do not show any support for the YOG and that most spectators are forced to watch the games. One example is the students in school uniform who watch the shows after school time, I heard that they are forced by their schools to buy the tickets. All in all, I feel that the YOG is a rare opportunity for us to watch as it is held in our homeland and that we should all grab this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment